liunliun

original.gif

please have a look at the picture,this is not my project,it is a example from google,
In my project,the pants is one mesh,so how can i create the front walk animation like the example so that i can deal with some points' render layer to implement the effect which left leg and right leg move and mask?
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
liunliun
  • 記事: 20

Nate

You can control the order that the triangles that make up a mesh are rendered by dragging the bones in the Weights view:
Weights - Spine User Guide: Triangle order
This can't be animated though. You could have 2 of the same mesh, where one has the left leg on top and the other has it on bottom. Or maybe you could make the line between the legs a separate mesh -- it doesn't have to make sense in the physical world, it just needs to look right. :)
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 9861

Erika

If the pants look like the example, then you may want to simply deform the line that separates the two sides of the pants - either using a bone bound to the mesh, or directly by moving the vertices. However, separating one side from the other, and animating its draw order may also be a valid option.
Images - Spine User Guide: Draw order
Weights - Spine User Guide
Mesh Tools - Spine User Guide
アバター
Erika

Erikari
  • 記事: 2555

liunliun

thanks you all for the help.
liunliun
  • 記事: 20

Return to Editor