Nate

The size of your skeleton at runtime is separate from the origin. It is common to scale your skeleton (either by scaling the root bone or scaling the data when loaded) to match the units used in your game. For example, some Unity users scale the skeleton using 0.01 when loading the data.

The origin is world 0,0 in Spine. At runtime your skeleton's world 0,0 corresponds to where you position the skeleton (note the root bone can be placed elsewhere). I can't tell what is going on from your screenshot because it shows only a box around the skeleton (note the skeleton's bounding box can vary depending on the skeleton's pose), not the origin (which is a single point). Unless you mean the red arrow is the origin? In that case it looks like something in the Construct plugin is incorrect.
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11351

porcupine

Oh... It might be also because I shrunk the root bone. Okay, that might make sense! Thanks :D
アバター
porcupine
  • 記事: 12

MikalDev

More updates, details on github

1.48.0 Scripting interface for Apply slot colors, scripting interface for addCustomSkinOutfit (quickly update custom skin from object)
1.47.5 Make compatible with ProUI plugin for scroll lists
1.47.3 Add bounding box override checkbox (can set bounding box in property, no need for transparent bounding box)
1.46.0 More animation scripting interfaces
1.45.0 Animation scripting interfaces
1.44.0 Palette loading optimization (if only a few palette entries need an update, just update those areas of the palette texture, otherwise update the entire palette texture.)
MikalDev
  • 記事: 67

porcupine

It's me again with more stupid questions :D

I want a particle system on top of the staff, so it follows the staff. But I'm not sure I'm making the right syntax. Instead of X being on bone, X becomes zero :(

The target bone is called staff_particles obviously.

I also tried "root" and "torso1", it always turns to zero :(

Interestingly, when I break the animation (like, remove it's name from the atlas, json etc), particle system stays where I put it. It doesn't become zero.
アバター
porcupine

MikalDev

You want to be using Bounding Box attached to a bone instead:

https://github.com/gritsenko/c3_spine_plugin#bounding-box-attachment

Then you can use the bounding box center expressions to track where the bone is.

See the bounding box example for details (don't forget to turn off worker mode for that project though!)

---

Additional updates

- 1.50.0 Add hex color support for set slot color and set slot dark color ACEs
- 1.49.0 Add scripting interface for animations.
MikalDev
  • 記事: 67

porcupine

Oh btw the test object didn't work with the new version of the plugin until I added a Bounding Box. Maybe it's a coincidence.
**edit: Nvm it was the Enable Worker thing. Main project runs beautifully now <3

Anyway, I did the Bounding Box and it didn't help, particles still reset to 0,0. I'm probably doing something incredibly stupid, but I have no idea what D:

アバター
porcupine

Return to Runtimes