sincerelysleepy

Hi there! I'm using spine Pro on my MacBook and love it. I have a monitor hooked up to my Macbook with an HDMI cable and use it as a second desktop. All other applications work fine when moving them over to that monitor via drag, drop and full screen. However, Spine for some reason seems to lose it's resolution only for the IDE. For example, all of the hierarchy view is zoomed in and I can't seem to figure out how to zoom out. Spine works fine when it's on my macbook monitor on desktop 1, it's only an issue when moving it to the external monitor.

Here is a screenshot of Spine on my macbook (desktop 1):
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 11.13.37 AM.png

Another screenshot where the ide gets zoomed in on the external monitor (desktop 2):
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 11.13.56 AM.png

Any thoughts on how I can zoom out for the editor? Thank you in advance and happy mother's day! :D
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
sincerelysleepy
  • 記事: 7

Nate

You can adjust the UI scale in the settings dialog. It uses the DPI of the monitor Spine first opens on to set the scale for you, but Spine doesn't change the scale as you move to another monitor (changing the scale requires Spine to restart for technical reasons). You can just set the scale as you need, and hopefully you don't move it between monitors a lot! We have plans to improve this (and also for higher resolution icons).
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 9861

sincerelysleepy

Awesome! Thank you Nate.
sincerelysleepy
  • 記事: 7

Return to Editor