Djdsc7

Can you let me know if you can link the gloomhaven app across different platforms. I.e can one player be on an iPad and 1 on an android phone and still communicate?
Djdsc7
  • 記事: 1

Nate

Yep, any of the clients and server can be on different platforms (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, or Linux).
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11350

Shearer

if I am having trouble to launched this app via different server's so is it possible to an alternative app such as like this FMWhatsapp Apk
Shearer
  • 記事: 3

Nate

That doesn't make any sense. What trouble are you having? What are you asking? The APK is available from the app's website:
Gloomhaven Helper
There is no need to use a "different server" to get the app, you can just download the APK there.
アバター
Nate

Nate

RoxanneLuna

Can i link gloomhaven app with whatsapp gb pro on WAGBPro.com to chat?
RoxanneLuna

Nate

Link? Gloomhaven Helper isn't related to WhatsApp. You can use them separately of course.
アバター
Nate

Nate

SolidVash

While using your Gloomhaven Helper on PC v8.4.8 I would run it in full screen. When I wanted to lookup rules information in the Gloomhave PDF I would attempt to Alt + Tab, but it wouldn't work. I would have to go into the Gloomhaven Helper settings change to windowed temporarily, Alt + Tab out and then reset my settings to full screen when I was done looking things up. Is there an easier way or just something that might need to be put on the fix it later list?
SolidVash

Nate

I'm able to alt+tab just fine, to and from fullscreen. Do you have your taskbar set to auto hide? You might try making it always shown (you won't see it in fullscreen anyway). Windows does strange things with fullscreen mode.
アバター
Nate

Nate

ikkami

SolidVash さんが書きました:While using your Gloomhaven Helper on PC v8.4.8 I would run it in full screen. When I wanted to lookup rules information in the Gloomhave PDF I would attempt to Alt + Tab, but it wouldn't work. I would have to go into the Gloomhaven Helper settings change to windowed temporarily, Alt + Tab out and then reset my settings to full screen when I was done looking things up. Is there an easier way or just something that might need to be put on the fix it later list?
hey Solidvash, if the Alt+Tab is not working, you can try using Window+Tab to switch between the tabs. if it doesn't work either, then to shorten the process of fullscreen & windowed screen, use the shortcut key "Alt+Enter". Let me know if this help you out. Also tell us if Nate's suggestion worked. that will help other users too if they face similar problem.
ikkami

Return to Off-topic