Spiral Circus

I'm looking for a way to queue mutliple animations in a sequence and loop that sequence as a whole.

E.g. A1 > A2 > A3 > A1 > A2 > A3 ... etc

Is there a way to do this in a fire-and-forget manner (similar to SetAnimation(... loop: true)) or do i have to monitor the currently playing animation and re-queue the sequence each time?
Spiral Circus
  • 記事: 21

Mario

I'm afraid we currently do not have API for looping a sequence of animations you queued up in an AnimationState. The best solution is to attach a listener to the last animation in the sequence and react to the end event to requeue the whole sequence.
アバター
Mario

Mario
  • 記事: 2271

Spiral Circus

Thanks, i figured as much (your docs are pretty great and i couldn't find anything in there).

I think it would be really nice if my animator could define sequences in the editor that had their own names and could be called from the runtimes using a similar API to the individual clips, while allowing for control of individual timescales / alphas / mixes etc of the sub-clips. I'm gonna try to write this functionality into my animation controlling framework but it's pretty clunky at present. It's be great if there was some support in the editor and the runtimes for this in future.

Thanks for the quick response.
Spiral Circus

Mario

Being able to define sequences in the editor would indeed be quite nice. We have an open issue for exactly this, see Preview view improvements · #371 · EsotericSoftware/spine-editor

We are currently working heavily on the curve editor, so the above feature will take some time to get to.
アバター
Mario

Mario
  • 記事: 2271

Spiral Circus

Sure that's understandable, glad you have it on your list. Thanks for letting me know.
Spiral Circus

Return to Runtimes