Dragomir

Hello, I'm an animator working on a game, and some time ago I accidentally updated all of my Spine files to 3.8, which isn't supported by our engine. I had to downgrade all of them using the JsonRollback tool in the Skeleton Viewer, using a command line, like in the tutorial here: http://esotericsoftware.com/forum/open-spine-animation-in-to-previous-version-12582

While it worked for all animations a week ago, I redownloaded the skeleton viewer this week, and it doesn't work anymore. A window flashes fast enough that I can't read anything, and then disappears - no conversion. I checked a hundred times if my line is correct, but just in case, here's how it's structured:
java -cp "D:\spine_downgrade\turret\skeletonViewer.jar" com.esotericsoftware.spine.JsonRollback "D:\spine_downgrade\turret\turret.json" "3.7" "D:\spine_downgrade\turret\turret_3_7.json"
On top of that I opened the SkeletonViewer.jar with WinRar, went to com->esotericsoftware->spine and there was no JsonRollback in there. I tried to copy its code from GitHub, turned it into a java file and added the file in there and it didn't work. Neither did it work as a .class file.

Any help?
Dragomir
  • 記事: 2

Nate

What Skeleton Viewer version are you using? It looks like 3.8.99 doesn't have it, but the latest 4.0 Skeleton Viewer has JsonRollback. You can use that, it will work the same.
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11409

Dragomir

Sorry for the late reply, but I haven't been able to try it out sooner. I tried it in many configurations - using the new beta skeleton viewer, and taking the jsonrollback.class and putting it back in the 3.7 skeletonviewer. Unfortunately neither seems to work.
Dragomir
  • 記事: 2

Nate

You shouldn't need to open the JARs or move files between them. Try like this:
java -cp skeletonViewer-beta.jar com.esotericsoftware.spine.JsonRollback <inputFile> <targetVersion> [outputFile]
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11409

Return to Runtimes