raaan127

Hello, I'd like to report a bug.
If you rename a bone which having a slot with same name, with option Rename slot checked, to a name that a slot with that name are already exist, you will succesfully rename them and end up getting 2 slots with same name (which, I guess, should not be done)
slotname1.jpg

slotname2.jpg

slotname3.jpg

With the same step as above, having more than 2 slots that share the same name is also doable
I found it in spine 3.8.99, the same result when I use latest spine (4.0.33)
Yet, I don't know if this cause any problem (I've just found it, never tested if there is problem).
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
アバター
raaan127
  • 記事: 21

Nate

It does cause problems! Thanks for letting us know, we'll get it fixed ASAP!
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11350

raaan127

Nate さんが書きました:It does cause problems! Thanks for letting us know, we'll get it fixed ASAP!
Hello, I just found another bug in editor.
We've been discussed about orange key when import animation to a skeleton with slot in a different bone (which reported on this thread).

I found a kind of similar bug with constraint: when using pencil icon to change target bone in a transform constraint, if there is constraint key, it won't be remove or transfer to the new target bone but kept in the former bone, which result a behavior similar to a weird orange key.
アバター
raaan127
  • 記事: 21

Nate

Good find! We've fixed it in 4.0.39. It's really nice to get data integrity problems like this fixed. :sogood:
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11350

Return to Bugs