tjbrunetto

Hi Esoteric Team,

I have an issue in the Spine Editor where I am setting the value of the rotation of a bone on frame 0. Then on frame 10 I set the value to something different. Usually the spine editor automatically moves between these two values at an even interval between these two keyframes. The editor in my case is not doing this and is causing the leg to snap when the frame that holds the new value is reached in the dopesheet.

I am going to attempt to find out what is happening but usually this is not an issue so I am wondering if the way I have set up the skeleton is a potential problem.

Best,
Tim
tjbrunetto
  • 記事: 91

Erika

Hi Tim! Is the bone in question constrained to other bones? You mention your setup possibly being the cause so I guess it might have something to do with the rotation altering some values that establish which is the shortest route for an IK to be valid (it's a possibility but it may not be it)
Could you maybe show a gif or screenshots of the problem to get a better understanding?
アバター
Erika

Erikari
  • 記事: 2412

tjbrunetto

Replied via email with a video showing the issue.

Tim
tjbrunetto

Erika

Thanks for sending the footage! It appears as you set the curve for the keyframes to stepped instead of linear: Dotted lines between keys indicates a stepped transition, just select the keyframe, open the graph and choose the linear preset to fix it :D
Graph - Spine User Guide: Linear
Dopesheet - Spine User Guide: Keys
アバター
Erika

Erikari
  • 記事: 2412

tjbrunetto

Hi Erikari,

That fixed it immediately. Thank you so much. Going to watch the video on graphs now. Pretty much the only feature I am completely unfamiliar with at this point.

Tim
tjbrunetto

Return to Editor