xEclypze

I have two characters both setup poses are hidden behind a clipping mask. when I export them to unity only one of them is hidden by the clipping mask in the setup pose on the inspector. I know that it works because its working for one of my skeletons but im boggled as to why its not working on the second skeleton.

Thanks in advance

---

Figured out the problem here. The character that had the messed up setup pose had 2 materials instead of 1. I increased the size of the Sprite sheet to 3200 from 2048 and it fit everything on one material and it fixed the problem.
xEclypze
  • 記事: 4

cem

Hi, i got the same problem.
Mask didn't work on one attachment slot, but the rest is okay. Yes packing into one spritesheet solve the problem, but i need the spritesheets to be in 2048x2048 (multiple spritesheets). Any work around or solution for that? Ty
cem
  • 記事: 1

Harald

Thanks for reporting and sorry for the troubles! Could you send us your exported project files as a zip package, to contact@esotericsoftware.com, then we can have a look at what exactly is going wrong here and hopefully create a bugfix quickly.

---

The issue has just been fixed, new unitypackages can be downloaded here as usual:
Spine Unity Download

Thanks for reporting!
アバター
Harald

Harri
  • 記事: 1500

Return to Unity