RmB303

Hi.
(First post, and couldn't find a bug report forum)

I cannot run 4.0.22-beta.
Every time I select that version in the launcher, the launcher closes and Spine never opens.
Version 4.0.20-beta runs just fine every time.

Running on macOS 10.15.7
RmB303
  • 記事: 2

Nate

@RmB303 Sorry about that, 4.0.22-beta had a problem on macOS. Please try 4.0.23-beta or choose Latest beta.
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 10292

RmB303

@Nate Beta 23 works fine - didn't notice there was a newer version! Thanks.
RmB303
  • 記事: 2

Nate

4.0.24-beta is now available and brings separate keying of X and Y for translate, scale, and shear! It also allows keying RGB separately from alpha.
Spine: Changelog: v4.0.24 beta
アバター
Nate

Nate

Friebel

Nate さんが書きました:4.0.24-beta is now available and brings separate keying of X and Y for translate, scale, and shear! It also allows keying RGB separately from alpha.
Spine: Changelog: v4.0.24 beta
Cool!

Using 4.0.26-beta here I only see one key-button next to these transform (I would expect this button to be split on X and Y) and when moving an x-keyframe in the graph on for example translate, y still moves along over the time axis. Also I only see 'Translate', 'Rotate' or 'Scale' as a property-row in the Graph or Dopesheet, not TranslateX/TranslateY etc. So far I'm not seeing buttons to sync/not-sync x and y in the UI neither.

So don't see a change really, but I'm probably missing something here?! How can we put keyframes on only x or y of the transforms in the editor?
アバター
Friebel
  • 記事: 48

Nate

When you select a bone in animate mode, it has 3 new checkboxes:

When checked, you'll get separate X/Y timelines for that bone in the current animation. The same goes for slots to separate RGB and alpha:

This allows us to support both combined and separated timelines. It's slightly more efficient to use combined timelines (fewer timelines the less work to apply an animation) unless you key only X or only Y, but the main reason we allow combined timelines is that fewer timelines are easier to manage. If all translate timelines were separate X and Y timelines, it could mean 20+ additional timelines for a moderately complex skeleton (1 extra timeline per bone that keys translation).
アバター
Nate

Nate

Return to Spine