hazel_koop

I'm working on a project that used the Spine 3.8 runtime, and was working fine. I just tried upgrading to the Spine 4 runtime, and I've seemingly got it working, but after exporting a rig in Spine 4 format to test with, it loads almost correctly, but the texture is slightly offset vertically -- the top edge of every slice is cut off, and adjacent things in the atlas are peeking in at the bottom of each slice.

I can't find anything unusual about my texture packing settings, other than the fact that we're packing very large textures -- has anyone seen anything like this happen? Can anyone think of something that would cause it?
hazel_koop
  • 記事: 1

Jamez0r

I'm not sure if Spine 4 changed anything with how textures are packed - but have you tried repacking/importing the atlas for that character after you updated the .skel.bytes to the new version? Definitely sounds like an issue with the atlas.

Could you show some screenshots of how it is getting cut off? Does everything look fine in Spine itself, and the issue is only in Unity? Are you using Polygon packing?
アバター
Jamez0r
  • 記事: 287

Mario

As per the email convo we just had, if both the skeleton and atlas files have been exported with Spine 4.0, and you see this issue, then please send us the exported files so we can investigate. Otherwise, please export both .skel/.json and .atlas files from Spine 4.0.
アバター
Mario

Mario
  • 記事: 2651

Return to Unity