SCIA

Hello. I recorded a short video. Answered common questions regarding animation.
To enable English subtitles, you need to click "settings", then "translate" and select the desired language.

アバター
SCIA
  • 記事: 28

gunspike

g..great!
gunspike
  • 記事: 38

Erika

What I would give for English subtitles! The video seems to be super interesting, thanks for sharing it as well as the previous ones!
アバター
Erika

Erikari
  • 記事: 2302

SCIA

Sorry, but I don't speak English well. In a few days, YouTube will index my voice and automatically add its subtitles. like in this video:
アバター
SCIA
  • 記事: 28

Bedrik

Saw your new tutorial on Youtube and came here to say thank you !!! ))))
アバター
Bedrik
  • 記事: 14

Nate

These videos are insanely good! :sogood:
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 9487

David Sheep

Thank so mucha for the videos, awesome work! But anyone can see the english translation, because for me only shows in rusian for the moment :(
アバター
David Sheep
  • 記事: 5

eprime

@SCIA
very good compliments! Thank you for spine file linked in video
I have a question, at minute 5:00 you have all the flames separated but in the preview they are overlap. How do you do that?
you are in another animaton in preview?
アバター
eprime
  • 記事: 48

mg.Mongibello

SCIA さんが書きました:Hello. I recorded a short video. Answered common questions regarding animation.
To enable English subtitles, you need to click "settings", then "translate" and select the desired language.

Michela Giammona, [04.03.20 09:24]
[ Foto ]

Michela Giammona, [04.03.20 17:12]
Thanks for the video it was very helpful. Do you have the diamond project you can send me? I would like to practice rotating diamonds. Thank you so much for helping
mg.Mongibello
  • 記事: 4

Return to Showcase