Erikari

\(°v°)/ yaaay! I'm also probably the only one to use the widget LOL but whatever, at least I'm spreading the word...
Thanks for fixing it so fast! :D
アバター
Erikari

Erikari
記事: 764

badlogic

Actually, there are a few products out there using the widget! But you are still our #1 beloved widget user. Thanks for reporting issues!
アバター
badlogic

Mario
記事: 1093

Erikari

I wish I could see them, it seemed so interesting yet nobody has posted stuff about the widget in the showcase section for now afaik.
Thank you for creating the widget so that even I can make it work!
アバター
Erikari

Erikari
記事: 764

tuanhm107

Is it possible to add a feather option to the mask in future update?
アバター
tuanhm107
記事: 18

badlogic

It's currently not planned, as the clipping feature is implemented as hard geometrical clipping, not image based clipping.
アバター
badlogic

Mario

macpooh

Hello!
I'm trying clipping using pixi-spine, but seems it dont work, timeline present though. So, in general, question is - does pixi-spine supports this feature? If so - could u provide some examples to check it out?

Tested on lates pixi-spine with latest spine editor. Thanks in advance!
macpooh
記事: 2

badlogic

pixi-spine isn't maintained by us, but by the 3rd party who created it. I believe they've not been able to add clipping yet. You could file an issue on their issue tracker at https://github.com/pixijs/pixi-spine/issues
アバター
badlogic

Mario

macpooh

thanks a lot, mate!
macpooh
記事: 2

jlee

Just a heads up, pixi-spine has masking support now! It was added about a month ago, I believe.
jlee
記事: 7

Earlybird

Hi just wanted to ask is it possible to mask down instead of up the draw order? I have a background image I want to transition below everything else.
Earlybird
記事: 9

Nate

Clipping starts where the clipping attachment's slot is in the draw order, and it ends at the clipping attachment's "end slot".
notClipped
endSlot <-
clip \
to |-- clipping applied between these slots
stuff /
clippingSlot <-
bg
アバター
Nate

Nate
記事: 7648

Erikari