DynasticGames

Hello,

I was curious if anyone has found a way, or knows of a way built into the runtimes that allows you to Apply a unique material to each of the imported textures. Attached I have two sample textures generated when exporting to UE4.

The current issue I am having, is that I need to use a special material for the texture with the blue circle, (using a special effect masking material), but I dont want this to apply to the other textures. Essentially I want to be able to assign a material to each texture.

What I am essentially doing is having a material that uses a mask so that the blue region has a special effect, but since all the textures share the same material, this same region on the other textures have the effect applied.

I figured I would ask around before I dive into the C++ code and make the alterations.

Any idea how I could pull this off without diving into the C++ code?

Sample1.png

Sample2.png
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
DynasticGames
  • 記事: 1

Mario

I assume by texture you actually mean attachment image of a region or mesh in Spine speak? The problem is, that multiple such images are packed into a single texture atlas (page). The way spine-ue4 is currently setup only allows to swap out an entire texture atlas page, but not an individual image in that page. Adding this is sadly not quite trivial given how UE4 works, and may also incure a performance penalty due to too many texture state changes (which are avoided when using an atlas). If you want to give it a try yourself, the SpineSkeletonRenderer component is where to look.
アバター
Mario

Mario
  • 記事: 3031

Nate

You could pack your blue image in a separate atlas image page.
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11849

Return to Runtimes