CrazyFlasher

Hi,

I am using goblins example with starling.
What I want to to:

1. Open spine project (ok!)

2. Export using JSON (NOT ok!)
Runtime throws exception. I've looked into JSON and found that:
"name":"goblingirl/dagger-tip"
Why? Export bug?
I've changed "name":"goblingirl/dagger-tip" to "name":"dagger"
And it works.

3. Generate png using TexturePacker (ok!)

4. Load it in starling runtime (ok! after json fix)

5. Render (NOT ok!)
There is no visible skin (screenshot attached)

6. Play animation (ok!)
Animation is playing, but no skin is shown

7. Change attachment (weapon) (ok!)

Any suggetions?
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
CrazyFlasher
  • 記事: 10

CrazyFlasher

So the "invisible" goblin issue is solved. I needed to call:
skeleton.skeleton.skin = skeleton.skeleton.data.findSkin("goblin");
skeleton.skeleton.setSlotsToSetupPose();
But JSON exporter issue question is still open
CrazyFlasher
  • 記事: 10

Søren

Hmm that's strange. I just opened the project and exported it myself. The old version of the goblins used an image called dagger-tip. So there is a bug in the project where it doesn't want to change the name of the image to the correct one.

Thanks for finding it, we'll get it fixed when Nate is back from his honeymoon.

Moving this thread to the bug section
アバター
Søren

Shiu
  • 記事: 2444

Nate

The goblin project in the latest Spine download should not have the JSON issue. I'll also attach it here.
添付ファイルを見るにはパーミッションが必要です
アバター
Nate

Nate
  • 記事: 11409


Return to Bugs