Dmitriy Makeyev

Good afternoon! Faced such a problem. The video shows everything.
Glitch after the update spine-unity-3_6-2017-10-31. Tried in Unity 5.6.2f1 and Unity 2017.2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkfojjcy7whgwhh/spine2d_bug.mov?dl=0
Dmitriy Makeyev
記事: 22

Pharan

Thanks for reporting!
I'm not actually sure what's going on in that video.
Is there more than one mesh being created? Are attachments not being hidden or shown correctly?
アバター
Pharan

Pharan
記事: 4494

Dmitriy Makeyev

After the update, not in the playback mode, all my animations are visible, when I press the playback, then the animations set in the animator are turned on. I stop playback and again see all the animations in the ode skeleton. I was in Unity 5.6 and Unity 2017.2 the same problem, after updating to 3_6-2017-10-31
Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan

So you're saying this wasn't a problem before that? What version did you have before updating to the latest one?
There weren't really any changes to SkeletonAnimator that recently.
There were some optimizations in September. Giving them a look through, there doesn't seem to be any obvious sources of problems.
アバター
Pharan

Pharan

Dmitriy Makeyev

Let's start from the beginning :) I don `t know where to see what version of Spine for Unity I have now, tell me where to look I'll tell you what version is now. I once again recorded the video, at the very beginning I open the project on the old version of Spine for unity, then I install the update, and in the new version if I do not restart the playback, then all my elements (skeletons) are visible with all the animations in the static position. When I start playback everything works fine. I tried to install a new version in a clean project, there is a similar problem.
On another computer, I reinstalled the system recently and set Unity clean.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8x25jmxjy5qss3j/spine2d_bug2.mov?dl=0
Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan

Okay. I'm still having a bit of trouble deciphering what is going on.

So all those things are SkeletonAnimators?
What is the pose ("incorrectly") shown in edit mode? Is it Setup Pose? or is it a specific animation? If it's an animation, which one is it? Or is it neither? Is it just showing ALL images?

And you're also saying this doesn't adversely affect Play Mode or a build at all?
アバター
Pharan

Pharan

Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan さんが書きました:Okay. I'm still having a bit of trouble deciphering what is going on.

So all those things are SkeletonAnimators?
What is the pose ("incorrectly") shown in edit mode? Is it Setup Pose? or is it a specific animation? If it's an animation, which one is it? Or is it neither? Is it just showing ALL images?

And you're also saying this doesn't adversely affect Play Mode or a build at all?
Yes SkeletonAnimator
In the edit mode, I see all the animations in one object, on the video it's visible, I think it's a bug. If I press play, then the animation that I assigned is turned on and this is correct. I click the stop and again all the animations in one object are visible. And so with all the objects in my scene.

---

Tell me please did you find a solution to this problem? I can not work because of this bug :(
Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan

I wish I knew the solution. I'm asking you questions so we can find out what the cause is.

The other option is for you to send us a sample scene that exhibits the problem so we can debug directly.
You can send it to unity@esotericsoftware.com
アバター
Pharan

Pharan

Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan さんが書きました:I wish I knew the solution. I'm asking you questions so we can find out what the cause is.

The other option is for you to send us a sample scene that exhibits the problem so we can debug directly.
You can send it to unity@esotericsoftware.com
I sent you e-mails yesterday, and today I found a problem. I'm not strong in the code, but compared the old file and the new updated SkeletonAnimator.cs, deleted a few lines of code in the updated file and the problem disappeared. Now I'll take off these lines of code.

So it's not working:
#if UNITY_EDITOR
if (Application.isPlaying)
translator.Apply(skeleton);
#else
#endif
working:
Dmitriy Makeyev

Pharan

Hmm, that's odd.

Actually removing that Application.isPlaying check was causing errors for some people where the animator was not set up in edit mode.
I'll try to find a solution where it can safely do that but not cause people's animators to break.

Although I checked our inbox and there doesn't seem to be an email from you.
アバター
Pharan

Pharan

Dmitriy Makeyev

I sent the letter again. I forgot to say, in your examples folder, objects work normally, without fixing the code.
Dmitriy Makeyev

Return to Unity