Just to say that finally, I released a new version of Phaser Editor 2D with the Spine tools.
The feature list:
- Import & preview the Spine assets
- Easy add SpineGameObjects to the scene
- Edit skin, bounds provider, and animation mixes.
- Preview animations with multiple tracks and mixes.
- Skin & animation selector for user properties in prefabs, script nodes, and user components.
- Project template based on webpack & typescript.
Here are the release notes: https://phasereditor2d.com/blog/2023/09/phaser-editor-2d-v3630-released-welcome-spine-animations
And here there is a demo video:
Thanks so much to the EsotericSoftware devs! Thanks for helping me on fixing a couple of issues posted on GitHub and for your support on this forum.